THE COMBINATION OF AESTHETIC APPEAL AND INCREDIBLE LIFE EXPECTANCY!
Tile roofing is a great choice for homes with a Southwestern, Italian, Spanish Mission design, or even those with a modern, clean look. Tile roofing materials last a long time, often exceeding the lifespan of the material on which the roofing rests. A tile roof won’t rot or burn, and it can’t be harmed by insects. Tile roofing materials require little maintenance, and come in a variety of colors, types, styles and brands.
- Great Insulator – “Cool in Summer & Warm in Winter”
- Adds Beauty & Value to the Structure
- The Leader in Longevity: 50-70 Years
- “It’s Practically Part of the Landscape!”
- Wide Spectrum of Colors to Compliment the Home
- Fireproof Class A Rating
- Lightweight Versions May Not Require Structural Reinforcement
Tile Roofing Is Available In Three Styles
A COST EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE
Instead of replacing the old tile with new, we can perform a Lift and Relay of the old tile. We remove the existing tile, check for any bad wood, install all new accessories and then re-install the existing tile.
Often times the failure of the roof is the way it is installed, not the tiles themselves.
View the range of tile styles that we can install on your home.